Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Ugh!

I'm sick! My nose is so clogged up that I have to breathe through my mouth. Not to mention the aches and pains. My whole body is so sore that it feels like I've ran with my ruck sack for 12 miles. I just want to go to sleep but I can't coz I'm afraid I might choke on my phlegm. Which tends to ooze out of my nares if I inhale from the mouth for far too long of a period. I'm so grossed out! Worse than the time when I felt a piece of tissue paper on my tongue after rimming one guy's ass.

I'm also bloated as heck right now. I've been drinking fluids all day long yet still my piss comes out yellow. WTF! I'm such a pansy ass when I get this sick. I know I'm gonna get worse tomorrow since I worked today and probably again tomorrow. I hate calling in sick. I feel like if I do, people would just say that I was acting up. So I go to work, if they get sick on account of me not calling in, serves them right for the possibility of thinking that I was maybe pretending.

I think I'm going nuts! Must be the liquor that I just downed to help me go to sleep. I need some pampering! Like someone would ever! The saddest part is I'm hecka horny! Go figure...

Incidentally, I took one of those silly 'what type of gay are you' quizes and this was my response...

suave
You Are The Suave Gay Man

What Type Of Gay Man Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I guess there is some truth to it!

Yep, must be the liquor!


FYI Don't have hot and sour soup when you're sick. JUST TRUST ME!