Thursday, February 08, 2007

Downhill from Here

Your Birthdate: February 8

Watch out Donald Trump! You've got a head for business and money.
You'll make it rich some day, even if you haven't figured out how yet.
A supreme individualist, you shouldn't get stuck in a corporate job.
Instead, make your own way - so that you can be the boss.

Your strength: Your undying determination

Your weakness: You require an opulent lifestyle

Your power color: Plum

Your power symbol: Dollar sign

Your power month: August


OK, I'm 30. I am now in a different age group. Here goes...

Update: I bought a new car (another SUV). I got a new phone (Blackberry Pearl!). Still have not move to Sacramento! But that's in the works. I'm going to San Francisco this weekend to celebrate. Still yet to find Mr. Chess. Dog gone it!