Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mr. Pharmacy 2005

PICT0103

17 May 2005. Tuesday, marks the day University of the Pacific's first ever Mr. Pharmacy. My friend Poo Shy and myself were giddy with excitement. You see, one of the interns that worked with us was going to participate in the pageant and boy is he a hot guy. So you can imagine when he told us that he was going to parade in speedos. Sold! We immediately turned in our time off request forms!

It turns out, it wasn't a serious pageant at all. More like a fundraiser/comedy skit. Funny stuff, kinda reminded me of high school. Ok maybe a fraternity shindig. I still have fun. Also took pictures. Here:

PICT0108
All the candidates on the stage feeling they're sexier than their shirts

PICT0116
Did I mention Doctoral Candidates in their swim wear?

PICT0118
Ummm...

PICT0117
Truthfully, that don't impress me much! I would be wearing that mask as well!

PICT0115
I swear I was not at a stripper convention!!!

PICT0120
Here's our friend John. Supposedly, this is his European look. Exactly where? I don't know.

PICT0134
Cutie singing. If you can call it singing. Definitely a cutie when he stopped umm singing.

PICT0125
John wearing prosthetic teeth and goggle glasses. Also showing off his Latin camel toes.

PICT0128
Then from out of the blue, his cutie of a son joins him on stage! 1 2 3...Awww!

PICT0132
Supposedly, this guy is showing the crowd how to make Macaroni soup Asian style using the microwave. He used MSG!

PICT0137
The 5 finalist: Italian cracker, Rice, Bamboo rider, Cutie stoner, White washed Asian dude

AND THE WINNER IS...




PICT0138
MR. PHARMACY 2005 (unfortunately ran out of batteries)

And you thought that being a Pharmacist is boring...Damn you Desperate Housewives!