Monday, November 20, 2006

First Day @ New Job!!!

I was so excited that I couldn't go to sleep. Left the house @ 0545 to go get coffee. Left Lodi @ 0600, thinking I would hit mad traffic. I didn't. So I ended up arriving @ my new workplace an hour and a half early!

There I was in the parking lot, shaking like an addict in rehab (drank 5 shots worth of espresso) listening to the radio blasting in my car.

Anyway, got the tour of the office (building really), met practically everyone, read the SOP (standard operating procedures) manual, observed, took a break, called past co-workers, observed some more, ate lunch, filled out HR stuff, worked on my own for a bit, and left @ 1710.

Wow! The day went by so fast! And let me tell y'all, besides the legal jargon that made my head spin for awhile there, I actually think I'm going to like this place!

Oh, did I mention that I've already spotted 3 eye candies!