Monday, February 28, 2005

MY FELLOW LODIANS

Well, it seems like I was wrong once again. I was not, after all, one of only two bloggers from Lodi, California. In fact, there are several others. Eight people (including myself) happen to chronicle their lives/livelihood via an online journal/blog. And I thought I was the only "HIP" person in Lodi! Dog gone it!

:::insert foot into mouth:::

Check them out! (BUT MAKE SURE Y'ALL COME BACK NOW!)

Glass artist Mira Woodworth's blog: www.glassblog.blogspot.com

Singer/songwriter Brandon Tyler's blog: www.brandontyler.net

Reporter Layla Bohm's blog: www.thesmudge.com/reporter

Band Stadium Drive's blog: www.myspace.com/stadiumdrive

Band Skys of Fire's blog: www.myspace.com/skysoffire

Personal blog of Bryan Goss: www.livejournal.com/users/boywithnoarms

Personal blog of Jessie Dorris: www.livejournal.com/users/jessiegirl_ca


Note: List of bloggers were taken from the February 19, 2005 issue of the Lodi News-Sentinel