Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Beware: Driver Cumming!

Having sex in a car sounds so wild and taboo. And I have to admit that I have done the deed three times. Twice while parked (Yeah, I know I was such a tramp!) and once while the car was moving. Now, that time when the vehicle was moving, my cohort and I were sitting in the back seat while his friend was driving (Yeah, I know I WAS such a tramp!).

It is such a thrill but I draw the line somewhere. For instance, I would never let anyone touch nor suck me while I am behind the wheel. No! That it just asking for trouble. Still some people do it. And I've seen my share of evidence while driving down in L.A.

And never alone.

I came to find out (from the person's own mouth) that someone I know has recently used vibrating toys while driving. It's a female. Goodness know what this female was thinking. Apparently, she started off on the lowest setting and thought, hmmm this doesn't feel bad. Getting giddier by the vibrating second, ends up turning it all the way to the highest setting. Bad kitty! Realizes her mistake when nearing her orgasm, looked for the controller. Could...Not...Find...It. Then panic took over but she managed to snatch (lol) the cord from underneath, pulling the toy out. Her body was shaking so much that it took most of her strength just to keep the car on the road.

The other drivers must have thought that she was having seizures. Lucky for them for not knowing exactly why.