Friday, December 30, 2005

Please Don't Take Away My Gay Card!

Shit shit shit shit shit! I didn't mean to, but I think I did a very bad thing. A BIG NO NO! I may have been generous to someone who's homophobic. Dog fucking gone it! Yeah, file it under WTF Was I Thinking! (Personally, I think that file drawer is almost full.) There goes my Gay Karma.

Shit, I'm not going to have sex this year coming up! Not that I have been for the past 5 years. (And I don't need your pity.) I could have but chose not to fuck around. But now that I have done this heinous deed, I may not have that choice. I will be the Ultimate Gay Pariah! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

What is the deed, you ask? I'm not going to tell you. Am I being a Drama Queen? Why the fucking hell not? My Gay membership assures me that I get to have a Fabulous Gay Breakdown from time to time. Ack! I seriously need to think things through first before acting. I mean I should have learned from the 'tp' incident after rimming this one guy. Yuck! I mean I have done it plenty, I mean I...never mind.

Whew. Next!