Sunday, May 13, 2007

Night of Potential(s)...

I guess it's bound to happen sooner or later. I got two numbers tonight. One I would not count as surprising since I've known him for more than 6 years. But the other, now that's something.

The day started out slow. Woke up very late. Did some chores. Worked out. Then went out to meet some friends who were visiting from Long Beach. I didn't get there until 12:30. Exchanged pleasantries and immediately find out that my friend is trying to hook me up with this guy. I'm shy. So embarrassed that my friend was doing his impression of cupid. What the heck? I tried to be coy. Smiling every now and then. I pretty much ignored him. I mean, what if he didn't like me and was just trying to be all nice about it with my friend? Better be the one acting all nonchalant. Oh well, I didn't go out to meet some guy. I'm actually there to meet friends.

Anyway, by the end of the night, he came by and gave me his number. I wasn't expecting it. I could imagine how much courage he had to muster, trying to decide how to approach me. I have to give him points, he got some balls. Not to mention making my night much better than normal. I would definitely call him sometime this week.

Thanks Danners!