Friday, June 01, 2007

I See You Toners...

Could it be? In his page he states that he's not with "Him" anymore. I'm not going to lie, I'm so happy for Toners. Is this finally IT? Has he cut the cord permanently? It does look like the real thing. He's already looking so much better than when I last saw him. Handsome as ever. I am quite sure he's going to find someone more worthy of his love. I wish him the best. Truly.

Although, I felt bad upon reading his blog to find out that he's been in the hospital. If I had known, I would have been there. Forget that I said I was not going to ever talk to him unless he's sober. I'm just glad that he's healthier. After reading the first few paragraphs, it gave me quite a scare. I'm such a dumbass. I'm sorry.

Toners, you're on the right track. Just keep in mind that all (AND I DO MEAN ALL) of your friends, even the ones that you think have given up on you, will be there IF EVER YOU CALL.