- Found out that turbulence still scare the shit out of me. Note to self: get Rx for Xanax!
- Taipei Airport has free wifi internet! Thank You!
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport smelled like a FISH Market! WTF?!
- Filipino Drivers are CRAZY! Note to self: ask to increase dose of Xanax!
- It's freaking Hot.
- Thank goodness for AC!
- After shower sweating is so overrated.
- Brother's Wedding went without a hitch.
- My wedding speech sucked ass!
- I have tons and tons of relatives!
- You will always have a relative(s) that just can't shut the fuck up. But I still love them.
- Every 2 days I travelled.
- First to Baguio. Wow, it has changed.
- Seeing old classmates is very intimidating. Never did found the balls to go up to him.
- Straight Uncles took me to a Strip Club. Both Female and Male! LOL
- SM Baguio has Starbucks!
- 10 pesos for a penis key chain. Bought 20.
- Next to Binmaley, Pangasinan.
- Uncle's house is enormous!
- Visited the graves of my paternal grandparents' and tita Del.
- Ate goat and snails.
- Found out my niece is a Lesbian!
- Went to observe my uncle @ his place of work. He's a judge.
- Official Language of the Philippine Court System? English.
- Sat 5-7 feet away from 3 guys that were handcuffed together. All 3 being tried for murder. All 3 were smiling. The guards have the habbit of walking out of the courtroom.
- Listening to the prosecutor gave me a headache. What did he say again?
- Then back to Manila.
- Went to a gay bar.
- To Filipinos, a gay bar meant 'strip joint'.
- Full frontal? yeah ummm.
- Watch out for your beer before he dips...never mind.
- Went to a comedy bar. Which comprised of effeminate gay men making a fool out of themselves. Surprisingly, was very entertaining.
- Was hit on by a straight guy. I know, I was weirded out.
- Fell in Lust.
- Will definitely go back.
- One perk of going back to visit: finding old pics!
me and nana gunyang
me and joe
tita del and i
mom and i 1
mom and i 2
me and joe 1
me and joe 2
stranger, tita pres, tita ced, me
ate vernie, me, lenlen, donna, joe
joe and dad