Thursday, September 23, 2004

Gays Who Hate Fags

For some odd reason, I've been chatting on aol's military m4m room lately. I find it disturbing that some hate other gays just because they go out and rally for our cause. Here they are, living freely (albeit privately) as a gay person and they're hating the so called gay militants for keeping the focus to our sexuality on a national level.

News flash: YOU WOULDN'T BE EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL WITHOUT THOSE GAY MILITANTS!

You would not be living the way you are right now if it weren't for that first dragqueen at Stonewall who decided enough was enough. I don't think I could ever be that brave going out there fighting for our rights. I feel bad enough that I don't do half as much as they do but to reap the benefits from their actions while hating them is just plain wrong. Those Flag Fags are doing it for everyone not just for themselves.

Why be gay in the first place? Understanding why masculine-straight acting-gays hates our more flamboyant brethren would only amount to disgust. Look at me! I'm a MAN! I'm not like that FAG! I don't swish or have a lisp! Etc. Big deal. You still like dick! Get over it! You are acting like a bigot. Why not celebrate our individuality and be gay however gay you want to be.